Want the "deets" on the Deets family? The purpose of this blog is to share our life with family and friends.







Sunday, September 22, 2013

Pumpkin Patch

Props to HyVee!!! They created an awesome pumpkin patch in their parking lot. Honestly it's nicer than a lot of pumpkin patches that we've been too. We were really impressed. There's all kinds of activities for the little ones and the pumpkins are cheap! I might bring Henry back once a week until Halloween because we had so much fun. We started out the morning with pumpkin spice lattes from Starbucks and a little shopping at Target. We stayed at the pumpkin patch for an hour or so and then went home for lunch. Then we went to the outlet mall to walk around, just because the weather is absolutely perfect. We had such a great Sunday!

 
My sweet baby boy!!!
 


Its a sandbox of corn!
 

 
It lasted until he started eating it.
 


 
We let him go down the slide (while we were holding him).
 

 
My amazing family. I am the luckiest girl on earth.
 

 
Love this picture!
 

 
Getting Henry to look at the camera when there is so much to look at is next to impossible.






This picture cracks me up! He looks like a full blown farmer!
 




 
All smiles!
 

 
 Mom.... please!
 
 
Sitting on the front porch :)

 
Our family of pumpkins. I had to get the white one! I think I might paint it. I also plan to go back and get more. They were so cheap.

1 comment:

  1. Holy Cow! I can't believe that was in the parking lot of HyVee! Pretty amazing! You got some super cute pictures! Yay for Fall!

    ReplyDelete