Want the "deets" on the Deets family? The purpose of this blog is to share our life with family and friends.







Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Taking my Love of Bananas to a Whole New Level

Those of you who know me well, know that I'm bananas for bananas! I've tried a variety of recipes with this amazing little fruit, but it ocurred to me that I've never attemtped to make cookies using bananas. So I came home from work today to find two over ripe bananas sitting on my counter. Perfect!

I added oatmeal and chocolate chips to give them a little extra somethin somethin. Let me tell you, they taste delicious. The consistency of the cookie is something that I will work to perfect. They came out a little cakey and I prefer my cookies less cakey. Once I perfect the recipe I will be posting! Here's some cute little snap shots of my cookies.

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea you joined the crazy blog world-- Congratulations and Welcome!! I am so excited!!

    ReplyDelete