Want the "deets" on the Deets family? The purpose of this blog is to share our life with family and friends.







Monday, February 20, 2012

Wine Cork Coasters

I love collecting wine corks almost as much as I love drinking wine. I was looking around on Pinterest and I found coasters made out of wine corks. Kind of seems like a no brainer. For the most part it is, but they have to be cut in half. That was kind of hard. Plus I am a perfectionist and some of them aren't even. Its making me a little bonkers. All an all-it was a fun and easy project. Hopefully when I make a few more they will look perfect : )


Cut one in half and then use it as a guide to cut the others.



Hot glue them together. I also took a ribbon and wrapped it between each cork on the outside layer. This can be secured with hot glue as well.

1 comment: