Want the "deets" on the Deets family? The purpose of this blog is to share our life with family and friends.







Thursday, July 19, 2012

2 Bedroom House

When we bought our first home we were not thinking long term. Don't get me wrong...I LOVE our house, but its only two bedrooms. We bought it before we got married and kids were not even on the radar yet. Well...the time has come. Little did we know this was going to be our babies room : )

I guess this would be considered the Before Before picture. I don't want to lose a guest bedroom because when family and friends come to stay it will be an air matress or Motel 6 ha! I know they don't mind though. We do have a loft area, but I don't think its logical to use it as a nursery since there are no doors. Someday we'll be in a house with more than two bedrooms for kids and guests.




























Here is the bedroom as it looks now....
I'm really looking forward to putting the nursery together. My parents are coming down next month to stay for a weekend. I think after that visit, we'll start working on it. The paint is a powder blue and we don't plan to repaint. Regardless of the sex it will be gender nuetral, but I do plan to incorporate girl/boy accent colors. Stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment