Want the "deets" on the Deets family? The purpose of this blog is to share our life with family and friends.







Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Consignment Store Finds

Well its official. None of my pre-pregnancy pants fit anymore and the majority of my shirts don't fit either. I don't want to spend a ton of money on maternity clothes because I feel like my body is changing constantly and I'm not sure what is going to fit from one month to the next. Recently I started checking consignment stores and look at these finds!!!

These Gap jeggings were $8.50


This shirt was $8.00

I found both of these at Once Upon a Child. They have racks and racks of baby clothes too- so I'll be checking everything out once we know the gender. Why spend tons of money on clothes they will wear for like 5 minutes right!?

I found this necklace at another consignment store near our house. How cute is this??? For real it was $3.99. I think its really old, but I like that. I feel like a lot of the older jewelry is coming back.


Anyway...the next time you drive by a resale or consignment store, stop in. You never know what you will find!

I'll be stopping by a few times a month to check for maternity clothes : )


2 comments:

  1. That's the way to do it! So cute! I can't wait to see your baby bump :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the great buys:) I have that polka dot white and black shirt and got it as a hand me down!! :) Can't wait to see more pics of you! Love you

    ReplyDelete