Want the "deets" on the Deets family? The purpose of this blog is to share our life with family and friends.







Sunday, December 16, 2012

39 Weeks

Warning- bare belly photo. I haven't taken any of those up to this point, but I figured that one day I might want one to look back and see what I looked like...don't fret, its tasteful.
For starters, let me preface this post by saying that I hope this is my LAST baby bump photo shoot. (I'm sure Zac feels the same) It can't be easy taking 20 plus pictures of me with a chalkboard until I find one that I can tolerate. I have mentioned before that I feel so blessed to have had such an easy going pregnancy. Trust me.... with that being said though, I am soooo ready to be done. First and foremost because Zac and I want to meet our son. In addition to that------> I hurt. My body just hurts. I don't know any other way to explain it. I don't want to go on and on with complaints that I know other mothers out there are familiar with, but I will just simply state that I am sick and tired of being pregnant. The End.

Here are some pictures that we snapped today...as mentioned earlier, hopefully these are the last ;)







4 comments:

  1. This is Andrea's cousin, Kim. I saw the link to your blog from her photography page, I hope you don't mind that I'm reading along! Hope the delivery goes quickly and smoothly and soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim! I don't mind at all. I'm glad that there are people out there reading it. Especially because for the most part, I am super boring ;)
    Thank you for the well wishes! I hope everything is going well with you and your family. I bet Alice is getting big!

    ReplyDelete
  3. KAAATTTIIIEE You are REDIC! And i mean it! You look so amazing and so beautiful! you were meant to look pregnant!! He is COMING SOON!!! eeekkk. "Oh Henry" I can't wait to see your adorable face! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Laurel!!! You are so sweet! I love you :)

      Delete