Want the "deets" on the Deets family? The purpose of this blog is to share our life with family and friends.







Sunday, December 9, 2012

The Holidays

This year I have not focused on the holiday season too much with Henry coming. Zac and I made some food on Thanksgiving and celebrated together. My family came down on black Friday and spent the weekend with us. We decided to celebrate Christmas and exchange gifts. It was nice to take care of both holidays in the same weekend. We still need to celebrate with Zac's family, but we will probably celebrate when they come down to see Henry. I was horrible and didn't snap many pictures, but here are a few of food and the dogs (my favorites) lol.

Our favorite Thanksgiving dishes
 
 My first attempt making Pecan Pie was a success!
 
 Rueben
 
 Rueben was very thankful for his bones : )
 
Our 2012 Christmas Tree
 
Our 2012 Christmas Tree
 
Stockings
 
The holidays are always exhausting!

No comments:

Post a Comment